Monday, April 6, 2015

Some Recent Works In Computer Graphics

                BITMAP POSTER


Objective: Begin to learn how organizations communicate to user groups and audiences and how this can be applied in relation to visual communication and graphic design. I produced a poster for the Brookings Area Transit Authority to promote free rides offered through Safe Ride Home.


MAGAZINE LAYOUT




Objective: This next project involved designing a front cover and a two double-page spreads for a fictional magazine called Arkitekt. The Target market is both male and female readers with an interest in architecture and architectural design. Arkitekt is a high-end magazine aimed at students, professionals, and amateurs who value an informed awareness and knowledge of international contemporary design. 


VECTOR ICON POSTER


Objective: I selected a favorite book from my youth and sketched icons that evoked the themes from the story. After I sketched various objects, I scanned them in and arranged my favorites to form a bigger symbol. The hand drawn look of the symbols and lettering unify the poster along with selective use of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment